Monday, May 31, 2010

I can't help feeling sorry for Katie Holmes

I don't get wrapped up in the lives of celebrities, but I can't help feeling sorry for Katie Holmes. She looked happier before she met Tom Cruise. There's something eerie about that guy. I wouldn't want to be married to him. He gives me the shivers. Every time I see pictures of Katie Holmes now, I can't help but remember when she played Joey on Dawson's Creek, and I compare her to what she looks like now. Not that she looks bad, but she certainly looked happier before.

7 comments:

marcus said...

When girls look for a good looking guy, it always happens.
And vise versa!

canadianne said...

i guess that's what she gets for going with a creep with money..and turning her back on catholicism in exchange for scientology...

okay okay i don't really care..

at least she's still pretty and has money? and a cute baby

Linda said...

Marcus, you mean when we go for someone just because he/she is good looking it will end up making us unhappy?

She probably lives under Tom Cruise's regime. It can't be worth it.

marcus said...

BTW, leaving comments on your blog is easier than Dianne's. It's less steps, done one page.

Life is short ;) or I am too lazy...

Sorry for yuseless comment. Haha

Linda said...

I welcome all comments Marcus. Anytime.

Glad that you find it easier here than on Dianne's page. She always has to be so difficult! : P

canadianne said...

i'm difficult coz i'm worth it..
no pain no gain :D

Linda said...

Indeed you are Di. No pain no gain! And remember, INHALE!!!!!