Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Youth or mother?

Today this young guy rang on my doorbell. Kelly gave him a good barking of course. He said that he was out visiting young people and families with small children in the neighbourhood.
I don't have any kids, and I can't exactly claim to fall under the category of "youth" anymore either. So I wonder, which one of these target groups did he think I belong to. I should have asked him. Wouldn't it be nice if it was the youth category.
I told the guy I wasn't interested and he was really a good sport about it. There was no trying coerce his way in, he just accepted it and moved on. He just asked me where he might find young people living in the same building.

Anyway, what do I look like, youth or a mother?

1 comment:

canadianne said...

mother ;P
i wouldn't want to be a youth anyway